Computershare is Thomson Reuters’ transfer agent and administers all matters related to stock that is directly registered with Thomson Reuters. Please contact Computershare for assistance with shareholder services, including:- change of address
- replacement of share certificates
- request payment of dividends directly into your bank account
- request dividend payment in Canadian dollars or pounds sterling
- participate in the Dividend Reinvestment Plan
- receive electronic shareholder communications
Thomson Reuters Corporation (and depositary interests):
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
If your shares are held by a broker, please contact your broker directly.
|Record Date||Payment Date||Dividend Rate (USD$)|
|6 MAR 2020||18 MAR 2020||0.38000|
|21 MAY 2020||15 JUN 2020||0.38000|
|20 AUG 2020||15 SEP 2020|
|19 NOV 2020||15 DEC 2020|
|Record Date||Payment Date||Dividend Rate (CAD$)|
|17 MAR 2020||31 MAR 2020||0.168820|
|16 JUN 2020||30 JUN 2020||0.106602|
|16 SEPT 2020||30 SEPT 2020|
|17 DEC 2020||31 DEC 2020|
No, Thomson Reuters does not offer a direct share purchase program.
Please refer to the Contact Us section of this site.
In the third quarter of 2009, Thomson Reuters received approval for the unification of the Dual Listed Company structure. Additional information regarding the DLC unification is available in the supporting materials below.
- Overview of Depositary Interests (DIs)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Unification
- Notice of Court Meeting & Thomson Reuters PLC
- Notice of General Meeting & Thomson Reuters PLC
- Management Information Circular
- Corporate Nominee Terms and Conditions - Thomson Reuters Corporation Depositary Interests
- Thomson Reuters Corporation Articles
- Thomson Reuters Corporation By-Laws
- Form W-9
- Transfer Election Alternative & Tax Filing Process Guide